[ale] New worm destablized Internet

cfowler cfowler at outpostsentinel.com
Sun Jan 26 13:58:21 EST 2003

I'm just repeating what I saw after I went to there Charlotte
headquarters about 1.8 years ago.  It is very possible that in that time
frame they might have had the vision to change from IIS to something
else.  I think that there is someone on this lest that was laid off from
them in NC that can elaborate on their equipment.