[ale] OT: plethora of cell phones

Greg runman at speedfactory.net
Sun Jan 26 00:59:34 EST 2003

There is an organization in Atlanta that gives them to women in distress who
need a way to call the police in an emergency - they (the organization)
programs the phones to call 911 only,set up the accounts, and then give them
to women who would need them.

ok, the S.O. just told me that the local battered women's shelter would have
the info on this program.

Sorry, I don't know much about this, other than these facts.

Greg Canter