[ale] Still dealing with Nextel

Robert L. Harris Robert.L.Harris at rdlg.net
Thu Jan 23 12:52:08 EST 2003

I'm looking at the Net::SNPP module which appears a bit incomplete.  I
don't know java so I'm running with perl.  Looks like I'll be using
perl::expect since the Net::SNPP is complaining about missing or
undefined arguements when I'm running cut and paste (except for pager
number, etc) from the man page.

Thus spake cfowler (cfowler at outpostsentinel.com):