[ale] Anybody do open Mosix?

Jeff Hubbs hbbs at attbi.com
Wed Jan 22 00:50:28 EST 2003

It almost sounds to me as though you've caught OpenMosix at a bad time,
e.g., docs not matching reality.
.
The only thing I can think to tell you is to go through the OpenMosix
docs and make sure you're starting with a recommended distro.  The other
suggestion I would make is that if this just bites, drop OpenMosix for
Mosix proper and see if you have a better time of it.  Some time back, I
got a Mosix (not OpenMosix) "node zero" to boot and run, so keep at it!

- Jeff