[ale] recovering an ext3 drive

ChangingLINKS.com x3 at ChangingLINKS.com
Sun Jan 19 20:47:09 EST 2003

By the way - Thank you (Geoffrey) for sending the information below. I am
putting it in my archive of commands so that I can use it later if needed.
Our user network community makes Linux so much better than other OSes. I will
be going to my first AUSTIN LUG meetng tomorrow!!!

Drew

--
Wishing you Happiness, Joy, and Laughter,
Drew Brown