[ale] Kylix (was Rapid Gui Development)

Chris Woodruff cwoodruff at openpenguin.com
Thu Jan 16 06:32:28 EST 2003

Try the free (as in beer) Open Edition at
http://www.borland.com/kylix/open/index.html

Here is the link to fill out the survey and get the Open Edition.
http://www.borland.com/products/downloads/download_kylix.html#

Remember that the download will be 90.7 Mb.  If it is too big find a friend
or I can burn a couple of copies for people interested.

Email me if you need help.