[ale] Semi-OT: Atl/Ga hardware vendors?

Danny Cox danscox at mindspring.com
Tue Jan 7 14:30:36 EST 2003

Robert,

On Tue, 2003-01-07 at 12:26, Robert L. Harris wrote:
>   I'm looking for someone who can throw together one or two boxes or 100
> within a "reasonable" time period, can build to a standard and has a
> decent warranty/support.  Price is of coure pretty important.
>
>   Please pass on recomendations if you can, I'd ideally like to find
> someone around the Atlanta area but inside the US is a must (we're tired
> of servers getting hung up in customs for 2 weeks).

	Try Monarch Computer (http://www.monarchcomputer.com).  They're just
off of Mountain Industrial (Jimmy Carter Blvd., but past Hwy 29, it
becomes MI).

	I don't know for certain that they can do 100, but I'll bet they can
come close.  Their prices aren't the best, but from my experience, their
quality is better than most mom-n-pop shops (e.g. GinStar).

	HTH!

Danny