[ale] Mozilla, Java -> No input allowed!

Denny Chambers bugfix4u2 at bellsouth.net
Sun Jan 5 22:23:56 EST 2003

I have seen this with 1.3.x Java version and mozilla. I would recommend
downloading and installing Java JRE 1.4.1_xx. Then make a softlink from
either $HOME/.mozilla/plugins/libjavaplugin_oji.so or
$MOZILLA_HOME/plugins/libjavaplugin_oji.s to
$JAVA_HOME/jre/plugin/i386/ns610/libjavaplugin_oji.so

Then try your app again. BTW you must do a softlink, copying the file to
the plugins direcorty will not work.

Denny