[ale] access-4-free/hawk comm

Swantje Willms swillms at mail.sis.pitt.edu
Sat Jan 4 21:42:49 EST 2003

Is Byron or someone else still using this service?
Our apartment complex provides DSL service, but we need to be able to
connect to the Internet via modem when traveling.

Bellsouth's cheapest plan is $10.95 plus additional fees if you do not
dial in from home, but use their 800-number.

Is this service really nationwide?

Any comments welcome.
Swantje