[ale] midori linux vs. gentoo linux (features not flame!)

Christopher Bergeron christopher at bergeron.com
Sat Jan 4 21:25:32 EST 2003

Thanks for the tip Ben!  I'm going to have a 20GB hard drive on the
machine, but I only want to use it for data files and temp. space  (i
could put the kernel sources on it).  So basically, what I'm asking, is
could I fit a decent linux install with X in about 256 megs...  Every
indication is that I can ...

-CB