[ale] Kernel and hardware woes

Greg runman at telocity.com
Sat Jan 4 16:14:29 EST 2003

132F CPU and 87F motherboard are my temps and I have almost the exact same
processor as you do - but all of my problems are just run of the mill MS OS
related.  All Athlons run hot it seems.

Have you flashed/updated your BIOS ?? and checked your IDE connections (if
you have the infernal onboard-BIOS RAID) ?

Hope that things come out ok

Greg