[ale] Nusphere PHPEd review (rant)

Christopher Bergeron christopher at bergeron.com
Sat Jan 4 16:08:57 EST 2003

Komodo has function lists...  It does function completion based on the
type of file you're working on.  So if I type "str" I can get a dropdown
box of str_replace, strlen, etc... (php functions).  It does the same
for other languages (unless I'm mistaken).  FWIW, I'm using the
commercial version of Komodo (1.2).

HTH,
CB