[ale] Problems with Zaurus terminal

Denny Chambers bugfix4u2 at bellsouth.net
Fri Jan 3 12:30:25 EST 2003

I have the SL-5000D (developer's model), which came with the terminal
build-in (why they took it out for the commercial version is beyond me).
I also have a Linksys wcf-12 card configured, both are still working
fine. I would have to agree with John, I would try removing, and
re-installing the ipk package.

The irc channels are a good place to find information. You may also want
to try here: http://www.zaurus.com/dev/board/

Denny