[ale] partition recoverry

cfowler cfowler at outpostsentinel.com
Thu Feb 27 09:04:17 EST 2003

Just to be sure, back it up after you have recreated it.

sfdisk -d /dev/hda > hda.partition

If you ever have this problem again, you can supply that file to sfdisk
and it will recreate the partition table.

More Info:
http://www.sinologictech.com/dnloads/linux/diskimage.txt

--
"The Law of Leaky Abstractions"
There is a time where abstractions lead to the inablity to