[ale] a request for list change

James Sumners james at sumners.ath.cx
Wed Feb 26 10:51:16 EST 2003

how difficult is it to hit reply and change the to field? more often than not
replies should go to the list so it only makes sense that when you hit reply
your message goes back to the list.

--

All governments suffer a recurring problem: Power attracts pathological
personalities. It is not that power corrupts but that it is magnetic to the