[ale] Selling My Zaurus

John M Trostel jtrostel at mindspring.com
Sat Feb 22 12:52:49 EST 2003

I'm selling my Zaurus SL-5500 (non-developer version).  It's a fun Linux
PDA, but I'm under-employed and really use my Treo for was I was using
the Z for mostly.  The SL-5500 is in perfect condition (screen
protectors and case all it's life) and I have lots of accessories to go
with it.  I figured I'd offer the happy little critter to local ALE
members before I put it all on E-Bay to sell to strangers.

Take a look at the list below and feel free to bargain with me... within
reason.

Zaurus SL-5500 Linux-based PDA - $250 (OBO)

- StrongARM(1) SA-1110, 206MHz
- Linux based embedded OS (Embedix) Qtopia, Personal Java
- Reflective TFT LCD with Front Light (touch sensitive panel supported),
  3.5" with 240x320 pixel, 65,536 colors
- 64MB SDRAM
- 16MB FLASH ROM
- Touch Panel, QWERTY keyboard with a slide cover
- 1 compact Flash Card slot, 1 SD card slot (no copyright protection
feature)
- Serial/USB (via docking station port, IR port)
- Stereo headphone jack included, Audio input (mono), buzzer / alarm

Also selling the following accesories

- Lexar 64 MB Compact Flash RAM - $25
- Hawking 10/100M Fast Ethernet CF+card - $30
- SMC 2642W 8211.b Wireless Compact Flash card - $60
- Lexar 64 MB SD Card - $25
- Italian Leather Case - PielFrama (NO belt clip) - $45

--
John M Trostel <jtrostel at mindspring.com>