[ale] asus firewire header card?

jj jjlapierre at knology.net
Thu Feb 20 23:31:38 EST 2003

I just purchased that mb and it came with the header card. I
picked it up at www.pcusa.com (pc source in norcross) I
don't know if they'll sell one seperately or not but they
may. Good luck. (sorry, I want to keep mine)

jj
On Thursday 20 February 2003 07:26 pm, Robert Story wrote:
> I have an asus a7v333 MB, which has a header for
> firewire. However, the header card was apparently and
> option, and didn't come  with my MB. I've done several
> searches online in an attempt to find a way to order one,
> with no luck. Anyone out there either (a) know where I
> can order one, or (b) have one they are willing to part
> with?

Freedom is just outside the Windows...
  Let Open Source Software free you!
             http://chaos706.org