[ale] Inexpensive broadband recommendations

da Black Baron dbaron13 at atl.bellsouth.net
Thu Feb 20 20:52:01 EST 2003

On Tue, 2003-02-18 at 14:38, cfowler wrote:
> But based on the many posts n this subject today.  IT seems that
> speedfactory is the way to go.  It seems that HellSouth  when you follow
> their rules results in a price comparable to SpeedFactory under their
> rules.  Although you could just ignore the serivce agreements.

The papers I signed had no restrictions on numbers of computers (the
tech who installed the stuff saw my home net when he came out), no
restrictions on servers, or any of that.  Of course, this was when they
were first starting to offer ADSL.  Hence, I'm doing all of the above,
and am in no way in violation of the TOS described in the documents *I*
signed... ;-)

"Here's my family tree.  As far as I can tell, my relatives were
carnival folk who were touring this place called Hiroshima in
the summer of 1945.  Because they lost most of their hair, they
mostly married each other.  And here I am"

                                                        (,,oBo,,)
 Wylde Bill                                               ||||

http://mrpooter.sytes.net
wyldechylde at geocities.com