[ale] Inexpensive broadband recommendations

cfowler cfowler at outpostsentinel.com
Tue Feb 18 09:05:04 EST 2003

It seems to me that this broadband issue merits having a FAQ on
http://www.ale.org.  We are in the group to help those and many people
order DSL/Cable before asking compatibility and installation questions.
Usually after BS is ordered, it is to late.  We need to be proactive in
informing the community of the broadband technologies especially when
Linux is a part of the home implementation.