[ale] Gauging interest in a PHP mailing list...

Jonathan Glass (IBB) jonathan.glass at ibb.gatech.edu
Fri Feb 14 22:26:43 EST 2003

That is a cool domain.  I wonder if you could setup .org for helping
people (HOWTOs, guides, links, etc), and the .com for PHP consulting
stuff?  Like an experts exchange, or something?  Wouldn't that rock?
Atl PHP programmers being able to do little jobs in the area, and
companies would know the programmers are local (which may or may not be
necessary..)  Pardon me, I'm going to bed. Sorry for the crazy talk!

Gnight

Jonathan Glass