[ale] [OT] - bizarre question - external laptop keyboards?

Joe jknapka at earthlink.net
Thu Feb 6 00:00:02 EST 2003

OK, this is really weird. I don't see the text of Chris
Bergeron's messages. I see it quoted in everyone else's
replies (not mine), but anything originating from CB
has no text when viewed in my email client (Emacs gnus).

WTF?

I point this out because, after seeing Chris's original
post quoted in some of the other replies, I realized my
reply is just stupid, in context :-P

-- Joe