[ale] one or many...

Preston Boyington PBoyington at polyengineering.com
Wed Dec 31 15:57:15 EST 2003

i was implying that your comment was directed at me (ie. stupid users).  it
was a stab at humor.  the Buffy (as in "vampire slayer") reference was to
another topic where vampires came into play.

also in the second sentence in this emal i used the word "stab".  another
slight Buffy/vampire reference.

sorry Geoffrey, it's been a rather nasty day at work and i was attempting
levity...

(also apologizes for going off topic yet again)

preston