[ale] Dual-head monitors...

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Wed Dec 31 15:42:46 EST 2003

Brian J. Dowd wrote:
> Has anyone used xinerama or another program
> to run 2 video cards simultaneously?
>
> If I place two video boards (one AGP and one PCI) into the box
> and run anaconda or kudzu what happens?

I don't know if anaconda or kudzu will properly deal with this.  SuSE does.

I have used a pci and agp card together in a dual config with xinerama.
  With this type of configuration, you just have to make sure your BusID
values are set properly.

I'm currently using an ATI agp card that has two outputs with xinerama.

Until later, Geoffrey	esoteric at 3times25.net