[ale] OT: Re: posting to Linux mail list

Jason Day jasonday at worldnet.att.net
Wed Dec 31 14:39:54 EST 2003

On Wed, Dec 31, 2003 at 07:43:30AM -0500, Greg wrote:
> Yes it is. Thus the attraction for many many folks, especially if they are
> already MS. A Linux equivalent could be a huge blockbuster killer app for a
> RAD solution.

What about kylix?  http://www.borland.com/kylix/

I've never used it personally, but my understanding is that it's
basically Delphi for linux.  I've never used Delphi either, but it's
supposed to be similar to VB, but it uses a proprietary pascal-like
language instead of a proprietary basic-like language.  I think you can
even use kylix for free if you GPL your program.

    -- Weyoun-6, Star Trek: Deep Space 9