[ale] OT: This makes me mad.

Preston Boyington PBoyington at polyengineering.com
Wed Dec 31 10:17:31 EST 2003

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Jim Philips [mailto:jcphil at mindspring.com]
> Sent: Tuesday, December 30, 2003 6:02 PM
> To: Atlanta Linux Enthusiasts
> Subject: [ale] OT: This makes me mad.

Although not a "consultant" I have helped a local women's shelter move to
linux.  RH8, OpenOffice, Mozilla, and XMMS (you _must_ be able to listen
while you work) fit their needs rather well.

Most states are cutting their budgets and non-profits are not getting the
grants they used to receive (which weren't huge to begin with) so this would
be an excellent time to initiate a Linux movement in these places.

preston