[ale] OT: OT OT OT and very long! Anybody sick today?

Greg runman at speedfactory.net
Tue Dec 30 16:38:56 EST 2003

ummmm no

feeding bad OS to pc == bad idea
feeding bad food to body == bad idea

ok, maybe it's a stretch but I had to make the effort

goes back to reading Right-leaning-Leftist-Pro-MicroSoft-Open-Source
websites put up by H1 Visa developers who are NAL and also write spom
(offshore spam) for Drew.

yah - ok, you are right (slaps SunBlade)(slaps SunBlade again with Debian
no-install CD's for sparc but harder ..adds cussing for effect)

ok, won't happen again  ... sniff sniff ...

Greg