[ale] OT: Re: posting to Linux mail list

Greg runman at speedfactory.net
Mon Dec 29 14:24:52 EST 2003

True.  Probably why several Linux companies are concentrating more on the
corporate desktop than the individual desktop.  However there are several
niches - just how many I honestly don't know.

I do know that I have several *nix CD's with hundreds of programs overall
that I haven't explored (and not a single Windows CD with unexplored
software).

Greg