[ale] Web Form

Jay Finch retief at larp.com
Mon Dec 29 12:04:26 EST 2003

I'd caution against formmail.pl - Any of Matt's scripts seem to have
numerous exploitable "Spammer-friendly" holes.

Personally I'm using "phpFormMail"
(http://www.boaddrink.com/projects/phpformmail/index.php) which is a great
script, but keeps spammers from turning your server into a "Remailer".

Hope that helps!
Jay