[ale] Strategies for OS code in the Enterprise

John Wells jb at devsea.com
Mon Dec 22 16:37:27 EST 2003

Many of the bugs we've fixed were already fixed in the main tree, but the
main tree fixes involved a lot of other code changes.  We tried to follow
the changes for awhile but gave up...it'd take a long time to roll the
fixed code from the development tree into our code and we'd have to bring
along a bunch of code that did us no good in the stable tree.  We'll
submit those that aren't fixed...