[ale] SCSI module not loading on Debian Sarge

Jim Seymour bluejay at speedfactory.net
Sun Dec 21 10:43:31 EST 2003

Just did a uname -a and found out it is still using the original kernel.
The links from /initrd.img and /vmlinuz both point to the new versions
in /boot.  Lilo.conf confirms that it should be using these links to
boot.  Okay now I am really lost.  At least this explains why it can't
find the new module for the scsi controller.

Jim Seymour