[ale] SCSI module not loading on Debian Sarge

Jim Seymour bluejay at speedfactory.net
Sun Dec 21 02:16:02 EST 2003

Thanks Jim,

Just tried it both ways. Once with it in as an alias (just like it was
under Red Hat) and once added to the modules file.  Neither worked.
However with it listed in the modules file I did get a boot message
about the modprobe not finding the module. This kernel was built with
make-kpkg following the Debian Reference. What's next?????

Jim Seymour