[ale] Perl module install question

Fletch fletch at phydeaux.org
Thu Dec 18 10:24:17 EST 2003

Looks like the module index didn't download correctly.  You should be
able to rm it and then tell CPAN to `reload index' at the prompt (or
just try and install again and it should refetch automatically).

Also keep in mind that if you're behind a firewall that needs you to
go through a proxy you might be better off grabbing, configuring, and
installing libnet and lwp by hand then using CPAN to grab whatever
else.