[ale] OT: iPod ideas

Holmquist, Thomas W. HolmquistTW at cadet.com
Mon Dec 15 21:56:55 EST 2003

I agree, If the person asked for an Ipod, they want an Ipod. If they asked for a mp3 player... now thats a different story.

Misc. Info: A nice player to check out is the Rio karma: 20GB, Ethernet connection in base station (with webbased Java interface (Linux compatibility)), Nice display, and approx the same size as a Ipod. (same price.)