[ale] 3 jobs open

lee hartley h_lyric at bellsouth.net
Thu Dec 11 14:01:21 EST 2003

I posted this to the unemployed list as well, but it does not seem very active....so sorry if you get two..

we (Lancope) have 2 software eng. and a QA opening

basic reqs below...email me off list (lhartley at lancope.com) if you want the full doc

APPLICATION SOFTWARE ENGINEER

6-8 years of full life cycle software development experience
Bachelor?s degree, preferable in a technology discipline specifically C.S. or E.E.
Demonstrated proficiency in software engineering process methodology
Proven experience in Object Oriented Development using Java and Swing
Proficiency with HTML, XML, CSS, Javascript,Perl, and Apache
Previous experience in a software security company a plus
Knowledge of Databases such as Postgres

SOFTWARE ENGINEER

8-10 years of full life cycle software development experience
Bachelor?s degree, preferable in a technology discipline specifically C.S. or E.E.
Demonstrated proficiency in software engineering process methodology
Proven experience in development using C and C++
Deep proficiency with Linux operation systems and commands, Red Hat specifically
Technical knowledge of TCP/IP, UNIX and NT operating systems, firewalls and routers, authentication, authorization, security audits, PKI, SSL, SSO, encryption, and VPN
Previous experience in a software security company a plus, specifically intimate knowledge of other IDS systems;  (i.e) Real Secure, Snort, CyberCop, Bro and NID

have not received the QA req yet....will get it if someone is interested

you can email your resume to me or directly to the recruiter Mark St. Amour
Recruiter
(O) 770 225 6528
(c) 770 329 0461
mstamour at lancope.com

p.s. he also fills other positions so may be worth talking to even if the jobs above don't suit you...

good luck!
Lee