[ale] OT: home broadcasting

Brian MacLeod nym_bnm at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 10 10:52:56 EST 2003

Yes, the FCC is restrictive on power level and antenna
length.  The big thing is to remain under a 300ft
broadcast range.  That's allowed under FCC regulations
for the full FM band.

I know there are designs out there for a box with that
kind of power, and can be tuned to any frequency in
the FM bands, but I have no idea where it is, and I
only have the paper copy if I have it.

--- Bjorn Dittmer-Roche <dittmeb at mail.rockefeller.edu>