[ale] Current Red Hat users - moving on?

Jim Popovitch jimpop at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 7 23:06:39 EST 2003

On Sun, 2003-12-07 at 21:09, David Corbin wrote:

> They sold you a years worth of service, right?  If they're not going to
> deliver that, they should refund your money, or at least the balance.

LOL! That's the funniest thing I've heard on the RedHat Fiasco so far.
They have bigger lawyers than us little folk, so all they offered us was
a free CD.  Yep, a stinking CD.  I'm sure there are a lot of good people
at RH (or at least their use to be), but the guy that made these recent
changes is a low down bastard in my book.

-Jim P.