[ale] What is the common sound mixer in Debian Sarge

Jim Seymour bluejay at speedfactory.net
Sat Dec 6 14:29:57 EST 2003

Hi All,

	It's me again with more Debian questions.  I cannot search the
Debian packages yet to find an answer for this question.  A Google
search turned up a mixer.app that after installing it I found out it was
designed for use with Windowmaker.  So the question is:  What sound
mixer am I supposed to be using with Debian Sarge.  I use the KDE
desktop environment.  Sound is working it's just that the volume is so
low and I have been unable to determine if I even have a mixer with this
installation.

TIA,

Jim Seymour