[ale] {update semi OT} SMC2635W

Zyman, Andy zymana at hra.nyc.gov
Fri Dec 5 09:22:52 EST 2003

Who knows... the odd thing - barracuda has 22mbs channel - the card 11mbps

One more thing - i used to have linksys card + IBM router ( smth like 1.1
version of the card. And don't even ask me what was the model of the router
).
Anyway - card used to lose the signal every 10-30 minutes it was a little to
much for me... To get it to connect i had to go to "device manager" and
change settings there ( as opposite to their own "card manager" ( or
whatever they call it ) ) to make connect to my router.

At the same time at my friend's house - ( he has Linksys router ) - there
were no problems at all. ...