[ale] [OT] Online Bill Pay

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Fri Dec 5 07:25:50 EST 2003

David Corbin wrote:

> Apparently not, is all I can say (from what I've seen, and what the
> "service"-rep told me).  Perhaps they did before the First Union merger.

Well, all I can say is, I left them because they were your typical huge
bank who doesn't give a damn.  When I closed my accounts, there's a form
they have you sign.  There's a section on there where you write down the
reason for closing the accounts.  The woman filled in that section for
me (???), indicating that I did not need the accounts any longer, as
well as noting that I was satisfied with the service.  I couldn't
believe it.  I told her that I was not happy with the service and that
was the reason I was closing the accounts.  She inquired a bit,
apologized, but left the form as is.  Standard case of "we're so big we
don't care."

Until later, Geoffrey	esoteric at 3times25.net