[ale] Mozilla + CUPS (multiple printers)

walter Sams wsams at southernlink.net
Thu Dec 4 13:16:57 EST 2003

This strays from the subject a bit, but I currently use Gnome on RH9.
Printer setup and use is not as easy as it was in past eons when we used
that B gates thing.  What does one have to do to switch to KDE.  Other
than printer setup being easier (to some) are there any other
outstanding benefits?  It seems to me that more people prefer KDE than
Gnome.