[ale] cdda2wav and CD burner trouble

Jeff Hubbs hbbs at comcast.net
Wed Dec 3 08:48:17 EST 2003

Pete -

Just to make sure, is "cdrecord -scanbus" actually returning "0,0,0"?  I
know that some cdrecord GUI frontends don't automatically do that to set
the device ID it uses, although there'll sometimes be a button to make
it do that.

Reason I say, I've had frontends crap out on me and discover that the ID
wasn't set correctly in the frontend.

- Jeff

--
Jeff Hubbs <hbbs at comcast.net>