[ale] Samba password expiration?

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Mon Aug 25 21:18:34 EDT 2003

Caught the following while researching the same a while back:

Samba 2.x does not have this built in.  Looks like Samba 3.0 will have
this as a feature.  For now you get to do it yourself.  If you check the
archives you'll find a number of homebrew solutions to password aging.

http://www.faqchest.com/linux/samba-l/smb-03/smb-0304/smb-030403/smb03040316_23113.html

Until later: Geoffrey		esoteric at 3times25.net

Think about it...