[ale] Misguided Linux enthusiast makes us all look bad

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Mon Aug 25 18:15:38 EDT 2003

ChangingLINKS.com wrote:
> On Monday 25 August 2003 13:58, Geoffrey wrote:

>>You must know Eric.  He would not risk his integrity on such an issue.
>

> Integrity???!!!!!!!
> I memorized the definition of integrity as:
> "Adherence to a code of values, utter sincerity, completeness, candor."

I'm not going to argue with you.  You must know the man to understand.
I've met him, I've talked to him at length.  I'm sure he wouldn't
recogize me on the street, but I know him well enough to know he is a
man of integrity.

You can say what you want based on a single article you've read.  If so,
you're selling yourself short.  You need to have a better insight into
the person know as ESR.

Until later: Geoffrey		esoteric at 3times25.net

Think about it...