[ale] AGP Video recommendation...

ChangingLINKS.com x3 at ChangingLINKS.com
Mon Aug 25 17:50:31 EDT 2003

I don't understand your question. The poster implies he wants to buy a card.

While he did not say he was a gamer, usually if someone is shopping for an AGP
card they want more performance than a built in card has to offer.

Suggestion to the Brian:
IF you have a built in video card AND it meets your needs,
(it will probably work with RedHat) - so use it.  (obviously)

On Monday 25 August 2003 16:20, Christopher Fowler wrote:
> If I'm not playing 3D games under Linux than what is this
> card worth to me[?]  I just use the SIS that is on-board for my
> X-Windows.
>
> Chris

Drew Brown
http://www.ChangingLINKS.com