[ale] Comcast not in the real world!

Randal Jarrett rsj at radio.org
Mon Aug 25 11:45:14 EDT 2003

I've played their game before by answering as if I had followed their
instructions.

I have a machine on the DMZ that I use to watch all the "neighborhood"
traffic.  During the times that I cannot get to their gateway, I still
see the traffic. I just cannot get out.

Yesterday I was a bit pi***d off at Comcast after sitting on hold for
almost 2 hours and then working through two different levels of support
an finally put on hold for someone else for 45 minutes and then getting
dumped so that I had to start over again.

I'm gong to try again shortly hoping that the amount of calls are low
during the day.

Randy

Randy Jarrett  K4RSJ
Randy's Ham Shack