[ale] RH + Updates [with a little religion added for Drew]

James P. Kinney III jkinney at localnetsolutions.com
Mon Aug 25 11:46:44 EDT 2003

What a bunch of wacko's. I go out of town for one measly weekend and the
entire list I come back to is 2 days of politics and now Jonathan has
been possessed.

I think the only cure for this form of possession is large amounts of
alcohol ingested in the company of an encouraging crowd want to sdee
Jonathan recover completely from his demonic possession of religious
fervor.

Or maybe that should be fever.

Slack ain't THAT good:)

On Mon, 2003-08-25 at 10:31, Geoffrey wrote:
> Jonathan Rickman wrote:
>
> > Whooooooooooooo!!! My Lawd!!! CAN I GET AN AMEN...AHH?!!! I said, CAN I GET
> > AN AMEN?!!!
>
> AMEN, BROTHER JONATHAN!!  AMEN!! (Geof collapses to the floor...)
http://www.localnetsolutions.com

 This is a digitally signed message part