[ale] [mims at bahn.de: Dimensional Warp Generator Needed qbpcwmopmt]

Greg runman at speedfactory.net
Sat Aug 23 23:33:05 EDT 2003

	Dammit, Jim, I'm a 21st century programmer, not a temporal mechanical
physicist - and Captain, my old hardware is already at 100% ... any more and
the circuits will blow.

  Try the Brits, I seem to recall a Dr. Who using a phone booth.  But then
again the present government has a habit of "sexing" up their reports of
stuff, so (dr) WHO knows.

gotta .... resist .... nerdy ... puns ...

	Seriously, is it under warranty ?  I am guessing you got it from Wal-Mart ?
Maybe the Super-Dooper Wal-Mart on Alpha Centauri Prime ?  I know Sears will
replace craftsman tools with no questions, have you tried them ??  You
aren't the Star Wars Boy of internet fame, are you ?  Oh, I think I know
what is wrong - you should have got the OpenBSD model (won't do anything
unless you are really knowledgeable) but instead you got the time machine
that runs on MICROSOFT 4000 (Where do you want to go today ??) .  Doh !!!

Greg (from planet Earth)

(and btw,shouldn't the "n" coordinate be a "t" ???? - try plugging a "t"
into the settings and see if it doesn't work - dang freak'n time machine
newbs)