[ale] KDE problems Rehat 9.0 upgrade

Matthew Magee mnmagee at earthlink.net
Mon Aug 18 18:42:54 EDT 2003

I found a solution to my problem!  Sorry I
didn't post it sooner, but I too have not been receiving my ale
mail.

Apparently, my problem was caused by the
Nvidia driver I installed.  I reinstalled the driver, and all was
well.  KDE (of sorts) is back and running.

Could this have been caused by the fact that the
Nvidia driver was not installed as a RPM?
<BLOCKQUOTE dir=ltr