[ale] OT: Pings from Oracle

Zyman, Andy zymana at hra.nyc.gov
Thu Aug 7 11:39:36 EDT 2003

Mike,
I'm not aware ( doesn't mean that it doesn't exist ) about any "pings" to
client from DB side. I were thinking that it might be requests for
redirection from listener if your db is in MTS mode. It also might be the
OEM ... but smth. tells me that it's unlikely...
Your best bet would be  local DBA.
AZ