[ale] OT - cell phones

John Wells jb at sourceillustrated.com
Tue Aug 5 22:03:28 EDT 2003

All I can say is PLEASE PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM SONY ERICSSON 62U.  I made
the mistake of switching from the standard cheapest Nokia (which really
wasn't that bad) to this cheapest Sony (which is a large piece of crap).

All I can say is stay away from this phone.  The Sony interface is
complete crap...the hardware misses calls and behaves inconsistently.  It
would be more useful in a company softball game...as the ball.  That's
pretty much all it's good for.

Btw, this is with Cingular service.

Good luck,

John